Monday, July 30, 2018

Visiting Zoo Atlanta on a whim #family #summer #nicemorningout

I rejoined the Atlanta Zoo this year. I took my kids plus two out a month or so ago. I decided I wanted to get out again Sunday morning, so I convinced everyone to get up "early" so we could be there by 9a. Until October, members can get in 30 minutes earlier on Sundays, so I really wanted to take advantage of that. Especially given that one of the lots is currently under construction which can make finding a parking spot near the Zoo an issue.

With the construction going on and several exhibits closed, it only took us about 2 hours to go through and see everything.  The nice part was that it wasn't overly hot by the time we got home.  Below are some of the shots I managed to take in between Poke-hunting.





No comments: