Monday, February 26, 2018

#24K Still with 24U - Atlanta #24KintheUSA #concert #kpop #Atlanta #트푸케이



I wasn't able to use my little point and shoot camera for the concert, so this is all phone quality. This was the first time I've ever done high touch/group photo.  They're just as squishy up close as they are on the screen.



I did get a couple videos of some of the songs.  Kisu wanted us to enjoy the last portion of the show without video/camera, but I couldn't resist getting them doing Superfly.  Here's the link to my playlist.

The boys did an awesome job and I do hope they're able to do another tour in the future.    If they do, hopefully they'll have time in between travel/shows to be able to tour.  I know  Hongseob would love the World of Coca-Cola.  We could send Jinhong to one of the bigger malls for the Apple store.  Cory/Jeonguk might enjoy visiting one of the local rap/hip-hop recording studios (and artists).  I'm sure with more thought I'd come up with something for Kisu & Chanagsun, but my brain has stopped functioning for now. 

Anyway, my girls and I had a blast at the concert.  I'm glad the boys got the chance to tour the US.  I wish all the best for them in the future and look forward to seeing what they come up with.

No comments: