Monday, October 26, 2015

Blood Rage @cmongames #tabletopgames #vikings #ragnarok

I love the Zombiecide games by CoolMiniOrNot Games, so when Blood Rage showed up on kickstarter I jumped in.  I convinced my family to play a round with me last week.  I haven't had the chance to open any of the extras I received, just the base game.

Once you get through the basic setup and rules (took us about an hour), the game is fairly easy to play. They actually have a "how to play" video up on their facebook game page, much simpler than figuring it out on your own.  Since it took us so long to get started, we didn't make it all the way through the game before having to quit for the night.  My son, though, was quite set up to take over the world when we did stop.  Definitely one I want to try again.  My daughter wants to get out Fenrir next time.  Anyone want to come by to play a game?

No comments: