Friday, April 11, 2014

Fitness Friday

I'll admit it, I've been slack this week.  Hubs took us out to Tallulah Gorge last Saturday and we did the stairs down to the bridge and back.  I was fine after, but the next few days my calves really felt it.  Since I have the Dirty Girl tomorrow, I decided I'd just take it easy this week.  Doesn't help that my kids are on spring break, so my schedule is pretty well confused.

I haven't lost any weight and I don't see any changes to my measurements, so I've hit another plateau.  Really, I'm not working to lose weight so much as I am at toning up.  I'd really like to be able to do more of the kicks and moves in Choi more easily.  Guess it's time to change up my workout again.  Gonna see if I have enough weights to simulate a kettle bell and start working that in, I think.  I do love my yoga, though.

No comments: