Monday, March 22, 2010

Adventuring

My husband was making sure the creek wasn't clogged and had the kids in it helping him. My daughter's comment was "we're on a perilous adventure".. given some of the stuff they found, that's almost true.

At my husband's feet is a big pile of concrete (hardened of course)

The creek is about 8ft down at this point My kids enjoyed 'exploring' the creek, something I'm sure I'd have enjoyed at their age too. It's funny that the creek has been here the entire time, but this was the first time they'd gone down to check it out.

4 comments:

Car Audio Stereo said...

I specially like your kids, both are so cute. God Bless You and your family.

Unknown said...

Now you won't be able to keep them out of it all summer long! :)

Fly_Away said...

You have cute kids!

Unknown said...

it looks very fun