Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Outdoor projects

Saturday was work day for me as well. I landscaped around the air conditioner, cleaning up weeds and such. I put pea gravel around the air conditioner itself. I found a big bag of red cedar in the shed (bought who knows when) that had never been used, so I used it to pretty up the rest of the bed I'd cleaned out. I can't really plant anything there right now as we have some siding work to do. But it does make it look better.

I also took the screen off the sliding door and replaced it, cleaned the patio off of all the debris from Fall/Winter, as well as started fixing some rotten wood around the kitchen window. My kids had a project of their own Saturday. They took an old pot of mine that wasn't in use and put their choice of flowers in it.

1 comment:

Fly_Away said...

Pretty kids project ;)