Friday, June 06, 2008

Product Review - Camelbak

By now most of you likely to read this have probably tried one of these. I don't have one for myself, but my kids each have one. They've had it sitting in their rooms for a while now and finally got the opportunity to break it out when we went to Stone Mountain. I made a point of having them try it because the last time we climbed the rock, the constant complaint was "I'm THIRSTY". This way they could carry their own water, drink it at their own rate and still have their hands free. They REALLY liked that. My son and nephew also got to carry one around at Cub Scout camp this past week. They were a popular item. The boys really like having the water ready but not having to remember to pick up their water bottles.

My kids have the Camelbak MULE which has the added pouch added on so that they can also carry a snack or something else. We'll probably try it at Disney World with a snack in the pocket later this month. In the meantime, I expect it'll see a good bit of use this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
Thank you so much for your donation to my 3-Day walk and for entering my giveaway.

I have been considering buying a Camelbak for the 3-Day, and was wondering if you the MULE (I know it's for kids) would fit an adult. Have you ever tried it on?

Thanks again for everything!