Saturday, June 07, 2008

All Girl Sleepover

My son and husband took off this morning to go on a Cub Scout "Fun with Son" weekend. They'll be staying at Camp Rainey Mountain over night and return in the morning. In the meantime, it's just my daughter and I. We're going to go have a mother-daughter lunch and maybe get our toes done. Then later this afternoon, some of her friends are coming over. I'll take them to go play putt-putt, then home for dinner, cake and a movie. After the movie, the girls will sleep in the play room. Moms will (hopefully) come pick them up early tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Lone Butterfly said...

Oh! I sent one of my Caterpillars this weekend. The Tiger Cub is going to the next one, so he and I had a great night.

We went to see Kung Fu Panda - it was so funny! Hope your girl weekend went great.