Friday, August 24, 2007

Book-a-holic

I have to admit, I'm a book-a-holic. I love reading. At times I'm sure my family would say I'm obsessive about it. I love my local library. I adore Goodwill. I'm an addict at Paperbackswap. I have 20 books in my 'to be read' pile on paperbackswap. That doesn't include the random library books I go get for myself. When I'm home alone and refuse to do housework (which unfortunately is more often than not) I'm reading. I'm an eclectic reader. I love the classics. I enjoy romance books (especially when I want something I can tear myself away from at random intervals). I've developed an interest in mystery and horror books (not quite ready for some, though). I've always enjoyed Science Fiction and Fantasy books. I can't help it. They call my name and refuse to be turned down (or put down).

So what's the first step in rehab? To READ all those lovely books!

No comments: