Saturday, January 27, 2007

What a week

OK. So having a sinus headache most of the week hasn't helped my blogging. At least I was able to volunteer at the Aquarium without the headache bothering me over much. I don't know that I'd be able to deal with lots of strangers and a headache at the same time. Then we have a power outage at home (the computer is on a UPS), I shut down my working computer only to bring it back and all of the USB ports have stopped working. Stopped working to the point that we have to disable them in the BIOS for my system to cooperate again. Ugh. So I'm working, without USB, but not well. Hopefully I'll get a new USB card tomorrow. Today my kids had the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. Tonight I've got some of my kids' friends over (their mom may or may not be in labor, waiting to see) until they can go home. Can I go to bed yet?

No comments: