Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Amazing Race

OK, I have to comment on Patrick's attitude. I'm sorry, but if you go into something convinced you're going to fail, then you don't stand a chance. You have to believe you can at least TRY to do something and succeed, or you'll never manage it. Most of my success in doing the half marathons is convincing myself that I *can* and *will* finish the race. My first marathon I chanted (to myself) "# miles left". Anyway, the fact that he "knew" they were going to lose, in my opinion, caused them to lose. I feel very badly for his mom.

As to Deana, she gives up to fast. She'll go into something ok, but before she's finished she's "I can't do this".

GO GRETCHEN AND MEREDITH! You rock guys! They have yet to give up on themselves, and have a great attitude.

Rob & Amber - they rock. They're a great team. I'm not really for them as they're previous survivor players, but they're applying what they learned there and working together very well.

No comments: