Monday, December 20, 2004

Christmas Trees

Every year we break out my son's monorail train set. It has taken over our playroom. Two loops, with Spaceship Earth on one loop and the Contemporary on the other. Switching track between. I tried to take a picture of the tree with the lights on, it came out ok, but not great.

My kids are playing on their computer and, I'm Blog Explosion surfing. I came across some cool "tests", and take them. Now I'm sharing the results.

Click here to take the M*A*S*H quiz!

I'm an Aston Martin DB5 - Which James Bond Vehicle Are You?
Take the James Bond Car Quiz!

You are 23% geek
OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.

Take the Polygeek Quiz at Thudfactor.com

No comments: