Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Can you say OUCH?

I took my kids out today to see a local theater performance of "Babes in Toyland". Cute show done at the Kudzoo Theater. Unfortunately for me, my Group Manager got an order from Toys for Tots for $25K worth of toys. To be nice to her team, she was willing to divide the order up so we'd all get credit. Orders had to be in by 3p. I was in the theater at 3p with my cell turned off. WAH! Now, she was donating her commission to the cause so that the organization would get as many toys as they could. She still finished off what she needed to earn her trip to Los Cabos this year. I don't know that it would have helped me gain position, but it couldn't have HURT. What hurts is that I wasn't home.

To top it all off, I missed Amazing Race tonight because I didn't think about the fact that Survivor finished last week. Oh well..

I have to ask.. why do we clean house before the maids/cleaning service comes to clean?

I thought I'd post 10 "lesser known" facts about me just for fun.

1 - I'm a certified SCUBA diver (PADI/NAUI)
2 - Last dive I did was Sept. 2001
3 - Favorite Actors are: Sean Connery, Oliver Platt, Orlando Bloom
4 - Favorite Movie is: Hawk the Slayer
5 - I was a competitive gymnast until I was 18 when I blew out my knee
6 - My favorite broadway show is Beauty & the Beast, though to be fair it probably should be Phantom of the Opera or Chicago. Loved those too.
7 - My favorite musical groups are Rockapella and Aerosmith.
8 - I trained my two oldest dogs for obedience competition, one for carting.
9 - I can't carry a tune. 10 - I sing anyway.

No comments: