Monday, May 20, 2019

Coming back.. #newadventures #graduation

For those that actually follow me, I apologize for the hiatus.  It started around the time my sister passed away.  I just felt that I couldn't share that and everything else seemed trivial.  Too trivial to talk about.  So now, I'll work on coming back and hopefully improving my content.   I have been active on my instagram account, so I didn't totally disappear off of social media.

This fall my daughter enters college, putting me into semi-empty nester mode.  My son still lives at home while attending college, so while more often than not he's on campus, he is still at home.  It'll be interesting to see what I get into.

This week my daughter graduates high school and Momocon begins.  She and I have a busy week as a result.  This summer we'll take a trip, go to orientation, move stuff around in storage and from my parent's home, and get everything together for her move to the dorm.  So, hopefully if nothing else, I'll share photos of everything that we get into.  I may keep number of posts to one or two a week until things are fully going, but we'll have to see.

In the meantime, congrats to all the graduates!  We're all starting a new adventure.


No comments: