Monday, August 14, 2017

Music Monday - My top 40 #music #kpop #rock

I decided to create a playlist of those songs on my phone that I have no problem listening to on constant repeat.  Not in any particular order (other than group name) they are:

AC/DC - Thunderstruck
A.C.E - Cactus
Aerosmith - Walk This Way (with Run DMC)
Amber - Shake that Brass
B.A.P - Wake Me Up, Sky Dive
Bastille - Pompeii
Bon Jovi - Bells of Freedom
BTOB - Movie
Dae Hyun - Shadow
Got 7 - Never Ever, 하드캐리, Mayday
Halo - 여기여기
KNK - Knock, Angel Heart, Back Again
Monsta X - Hero, Fighter, Stuck
Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefield
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Rachel Platten - Fight Song
SF9 - K.O., Fanfare, Watch Out, Easy Love
SNUPER - It's Raining, Platonic Love, Back: Hug, You=Heaven
UP10TION - Runner, Everything
Vixx - Dynamite, Fantasy
24K - Still 24K, Bingo, Superfly, Only You
100% - 어디 있니

Leave me a note below if you'd like to share some of your favorites or if yours is on my list.

No comments: