Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday's Food

I went ahead and tried planning 2 weeks worth of meals for my family.  I'm trying to cut back on expenses and realized that I went a bit overboard with snacks and random food the last couple of months.  (Inspired by my friend Mummy Butterfly to actually put action to thought.)  So, in order to do that I had to find something to cook so that I could plan.  I've been using pinterest a lot lately (I'm sure you've likely noticed), and have come up with several recipes I want to try.  The first one up was Honey Garlic Chicken in the crockpot.



My kids loved it.  I used muscadine honey instead of your standard "wildflower" or store bought, so the flavor was a bit different.  Very simple, throw it all in the crockpot and let it cook.  My kind of cooking.

No comments: