Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday's Food goes to Helen, Georgia @Hofers-Bakery-Cafe

I took the teens to lunch after tubing the 'hooch.  We decided Hofer's of Helen sounded very good.


I didn't get pictures of the food (sorry, slipped the brain), but my son and I had reuben sandwiches.  My daughter and one friend had their Poorboy.  The 4th teen had a chicken salad croissant.  All were very good and pretty well devoured.


Then there were the deserts.  My daughter had the Black Forest cake, she gave it a definite thumbs up.  The rest of us passed and decided to get sweets downtown a while later.


The cafe is very small, so they won't seat you unless everyone is present.  You may have to wait a bit to be seated as well.  You can order from the counter for either the bakery or the deli and there is outside seating as well.  I fed the 5 of us for about $72.

No comments: