Friday, July 01, 2016

Dinner at Medieval Times #mtatlanta #crashthecastleatl @medievaltimes @bravepratl

If you follow me in instagram or facebook, you've seen some of these.  My family and I were invited out to Medieval Times Atlanta on Wednesday night to Crash the Castle as part of their 10th anniversary celebration.  We had the opportunity to tour behind the scenes and see where preparation  for the show happens as well as the stables.


Admittedly, we've been here before, but I LOVE going.  Dinner is always good.  For those of you that love a bargain, keep checking their site and deal sites.  You can usually find something going on to help you out with price.  They also have a birthday club you can join.

This is part of the introduction to the show.  You'll have to check instagram and my facebook page for more photos/videos.

No comments: