Friday, February 05, 2016

Visiting University of West Georgia #uwgpreviewday #gowestgowolves #visitwest

So, I'm still touring colleges with my son.  We went to their preview day Sunday to see the campus of the University of West Georgia and learn a bit more about it.  I'm reasonably impressed. I think my son was more interested in their Move on When Ready program (what used to be dual enrollment).  He has to process his thoughts on whether it'll make his top 5 list of collegsor not.  We have one more tour (GSU) in February, then his SAT in March.  From there we'll start figuring out his plans.  In the meantime, here's a few photos I took on the tour.

The mascot, Wolfie.


The climbing wall at the Campus Center and the cafeteria at East Commons.  My son was duly impressed by both.


These guys are all around campus and (from what we were told) around Carrollton as well.  

No comments: