Monday, December 07, 2015

Review - Three Words Project by Alex Hughes #shortstories #collection

The Three Words Project is a collection of short stories written by Alex Hughes, Atlanta resident and author of the Mindspace series. Each story is taken from a set of 3 words given to the author by her fans. She takes each set and turns them into a wonderful short story. From wizards to time travelers and private investigators to aliens, each story is different and very creative. I enjoyed all of the stories, but I think my favorite was "In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts", followed closely by "Press One for Patience". As short as they are, I can't really give a good overview of the stories without giving away the entire story. I will, though, say that they are all worth reading and I recommend the book for a great diverting quick read.

No comments: