Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Top 10 Books #Facebook #meme #challenge

This actually came across facebook as a challenge from one of my friends.  Because I like to sit and stew on things, I made this a blog post I could edit as I went.  The challenge was to list the top 10 books that you've read that have stayed with you.. So, in no particular order..

1- Gone With the Wind (Margaret Mitchell)
2 - The Hobbit (Tolkien)
3 - Hound of the Baskervilles (Arthur Conan Doyle)
4 - Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen)
5 - The Harry Potter series
6 - MacBeth (Shakespeare)
7 - Hawkmistress (Marion Zimmer Bradley)
8 - The Witch World series (Andre Norton)
9 - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
10 - Grimm's Fairy Tales

Yes, I'm a nerd & a geek combined. I don't plan to challenge anyone else directly, but if you had 1 book that keeps with you, what is it?

No comments: