Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Anime Weekend Atlanta part 2 - It's NOT #Disney #awa2014 @awacon

Of the other photos I took, but didn't post on instagram, here are my NON-Disney favorites.  Teen Titans, Gumby, Brumhilda, (I don't know who they are but they were having lots of fun), and My Little Pony.  Of those, showing my age, I relate more to Gumby and Brumhilda.


It was great seeing ladies my age and older dressing up in character. My daughter wanted me to dress as Mary Poppins, but as she's not animated, I couldn't do it. Saturday, though, I did dress as an elf (generic).  Pictures I took that weren't Disney (but are on instagram) include Velma, a Dalek, one of the Doctors, Jackie Frost, Hiccup & Astrid, Badtz-Maru, Keroppi, a pair of Autobots, and No Face.

I will be dressing up at the next con I'm attending: CONjuration Con.  If you follow me on instagram, I gave a sneak peek of my costume for Friday at the convention.  I won't be there Saturday (Tech's homecoming), but will return on Sunday likely as Mary Poppins.

No comments: