Thursday, February 06, 2014

Stuff & Bother

Just a quick post for today.  Saturday my son runs in a 5K without me (Stampede in the Park).  I'm taking time from running to figure out why my leg is wanting to hurt on the side.  Whether I just need to train more, need more potassium, or what.  I walked 3 miles Tuesday and ended up with a pain from my ankle to my knee on the side of my calf.  It wasn't as bad as it was at the Hot Chocolate Run, but still.  So, I'll be there cheering him (and one of his teachers) on, but I'm not running.

Next week is the big Kidsignments sale out at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds.  I love this sale and have for years.  Eventually I'll get around to volunteering at it.  At any rate, it's a great way to find deals and steals on clothes, toys, furniture and more for babies up through teens.  They even have maternity stuff. I'll be dropping off stuff tomorrow for the sale and then hitting the seller preview Monday.

Next week my kids will page for their local state representative.  I'll have an update on that after it happens.   I went to the circus last night, so you can watch for that post, probably tomorrow. 


No comments: