Friday, April 26, 2013

Fitness Friday



Not a huge update this week. My weight is about the same, my measurements are about the same. My body seems to want to keep me at between 145-150 in weight, I'd like to seem me closer to 145. I fell off the "diet wagon" a little this past weekend, though not to any extreme. I'm still following a workout plan from Kat (Fitness Rebooted) and we're getting ready to start a new challenge. I'm supplementing with a few more videos I've checked out from the library. I'm not a single workout type, I really have to mix it up both to keep my body challenged and to not get bored.

For me a "diet" is simply watching what I eat, making sure it's a fairly balanced meal.  I do watch the calories (if you're on myfitnesspal, my diet is publically viewable).  Diet by itself will never be a way for me to lose pounds or inches.  I'll always have to work out to keep it where I want it.  This isn't a bad thing, I just have to make sure I put the effort in by setting goals.  For now, my goals are the various runs I'm doing.  In the future? Who knows, I'll come up with something.

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Funny, I'm the opposite. I can work out all day, but if I don't log my calories, then I'm not going to lose weight.

Have you set your myfitnesspal app up with your info and saying you'd like to lose x lbs in x weeks? It calculates how many calories you can eat and it's worked for me and my husband.

But, we have to measure and weigh everything, our eyeballing methods don't work.