Monday, January 28, 2013

Changes in my daughter's room

My little girl isn't so little any more. I know there are days I realize it, there are some days, though, that it is definitely more apparent than others. I went to Pike Nurseries not too long ago and my daughter tagged along. She found some lantern lights that she wanted. I let her have them as they were on clearance.

I took the time last week, though, to actually get them hung for her. In the process, I had to take down a Disney Princess poster, a Care Bears poster and the last remnant of her Mermaid theme items. I replaced what was on the wall with a Hetalia anime wall scroll. I did, though, leave behind one princess that I'll leave up until she tells me it has to come down.


She still has very eclectic tastes (you can tell from this picture), which suits me just fine. Just as long as I don't have to take everything down all at once, I think I'll be ok.


No comments: