Friday, February 17, 2012

Review - Ringling Bros. Circus #RBBBATL

I was invited to go as part of social media night to see the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus. I took my family along with me for fun. I have to admit, it's been a very long time since I've been to this circus. My kids had never been.

The stage looks much more impressive once the show starts, but it was neat being able to see it up close before hand. We got there ahead of time and were able to see a talk with the animal trainers and care takers. They brought out a couple of the horses to see and touch. They even gave us clown noses to wear. Hubby and I were the only ones to actually try them in my family, but it was cute seeing all the littles wear their's.

The show itself was impressive. I enjoyed watching all of the acrobats. These guys gave me grey hairs watching.

All in all, I'd say it was a very nice show. I had a blast and so did my kids.

No comments: