Thursday, February 16, 2012

#Flawless12 My Favorite Things..

Most everyone knows I'm a Disney fan, that I adore animals, and enjoy playing with kids. My family knows my favorite bands are Aerosmith and Bon Jovi. My husband even realizes that my taste in music runs the gamut from a capella, to jazz, arena rock, to classic rock. His comment was "you have no taste in music".. I figure I just like music.

I'm not sure what my favorites are that people don't already know. Of course, now that there's Pinterest, it's easy to put all my favorites in one place for everyone to see. I'm working on that, slowly but surely. The boards I have filled out there include my Disney board, Books to read, crafty stuff (love the duck tape), pets, and words of wisdom.

Sometimes you call tell everything you need to know about someone just by the little stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and I are kindred spirits, I see :)