Friday, January 27, 2012

Duck Tape Rocks!

My daughter wanted to do crafts with Duck Tape, so this past Christmas she asked for some to play with. This past week, I ended up on Pinterest and was goofing off. I found crafts for Duck Tape. So, my daughter allowed me to use some of her Duck tape to play with. This is the first thing I attempted to make. It was promptly snagged by my son to be his.

My daughter then decided she needed one as well. She wanted hers to be tye-dye. I added the trim.

Then, just to play, I decided to make a cell phone holder for my work phone. I even added velcro so that I can "close" it and not have the phone fall back out. Oh how to NOT do school work.

2 comments:

Diane said...

so if SHE wanted to do crafts with Duck Tape, why were you the one making all the items? ;)

Ashley said...

simply because usually I figure it out then show her how to do it.