Monday, January 02, 2012

2011 in Review (sort of)

It's hard looking back over the past year and deciding what the highlights might have been. So many things happen during the year that I don't get pictures of that I hate leaving them out. My son turning 13, for one thing. We did stuff for him, but I didn't get pictures.

At any rate, it does sum up most of the things in a fair nutshell. We lost two beloved pets over the past year (Sydney & Oliver), but we gained one too (Jack). My daughter was able to meet one of her favorite actresses (Jeannette McCurdy), she also earned her black belt in Choi Kwang Do. As a family, we went on our first cruise (loved it!) and saw the final NASA shuttle launch. With all of that, my nephew was Christened this past year and turned 1.

Despite all the problems/issues we may have had, when you look at the highlights, it was all good.

No comments: