Thursday, November 10, 2011

GCA Field Trip - Chattanooga Aquarium

This past Monday, GCA set up a field trip to the Chattanooga Aquarium. It was an opportunity too good to miss, so I packed the kids up and made the 2 hour trip. The littlest one in our group is a penguin fan (my guys love 'em too) and was very excited to see these guys.

These are all fresh water rays. Love the colors on them.

We easily spent an hour in each of the buildings out there. I probably didn't take as many pictures as I should have. The ones that we did take, I had to be selective of as most came out blurry or dark. So, I picked the 3 "best" of the rest and present them to you here.

The kids had a blast. We divided it up by doing the first building, stopping for lunch at the Mellow Mushroom and then moving on to the second building. From there we had ice cream at Ben & Jerrys and then went out to the Discovery Museum. I'll show you the pictures from that part another time.

It did make for a great all-day outing, though. The kids were happy but tired when we got home.

No comments: