Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things that work for me..

I'm a big fan of freebies, just like most people I know. I'm also online a good bit during the day, whether because of kids' school work or just because I'm playing. So, I thought I would share some of the things that I make work for me to help get freebies. Most of these things I have used to get teacher gifts or gifts to soldiers overseas. It made it easier for me to be able to give those nicer gifts without having to spend as much money. With the shopping sites, I've used the gift cards I earn as gifts to family as well as for myself. I'm sure there are more that I use without thinking about, if I find them later, I'll add them on.

Reward/Shopping Sites:

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Search & Win

I also use Mypoints.com for shopping, though they don't have referral links like these.

Survey Sites:

  • Zoom Panel
  • IPSoS

    Other:

  • We drink coke, so I take full advantage of MyCokeRewards.com.
  • We love Disney Movies, so we use DisneyMovieRewards.com
  • Good for discounts - RecycleBank
  • I'm a sweepstakes-a-holic, so I use online-sweepstakes.com (Yes, entering sweepstakes works. I recommend having a separate email account just for doing it, though, to keep spam down.)
  • If you're like me, you have a huge load of books and don't want to spend money to add more. There's always the library, but that doesn't do much for your current stash unless you sell them. Then there's this, which will let you swap your stash for someone else's stash, thus refreshing your library.
    Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.
  • No comments: