Friday, April 22, 2011

Operation Gratitude

My sister and I are going to run in the Merrell Down & Dirty Mud Run this October. For those that don't know her, my sister is Army (recently moved from active duty to reserves), my brother-in-law is retired. I've been sending packages over seas for years and still do. One great organization that is supporting our troops is called "Operation Gratitude". They send packages to soldiers currently serving our country. It's a great way to show your support.

My sister and I have started a fund raising campaign before the run to support that organization. You can find the link for it under '2 White T's Operation Gratitude Fundraising' in my side bar. My sister and I are going to wear white t-shirts during the run, thus the name. Our goal is relatively small, set at $250. We'd appreciate it if you'd support us.

This post will appear at least once each month until we either reach our goal or the race happens. Thanks!

No comments: