Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Review - Mushroom chips

My kids and I went out to Lawrenceville's Spring on the Green festival last Thursday. We eventually wandered over to some of the shops to check them out as well. While there, we discovered a small store on the bottom level that has an eclectic selection of stuff (they'd just opened), which included some mushroom chips that they were sampling. THEY'RE GOOD! My son (who rarely tries new stuff) actually really likes them. His preference is the hot. My daughter liked the low sodium more, but enjoyed the hot as well. We'll have to try some of the other flavors at some point, but in the mean time, I thought I'd recommend them to my friends. You can find them online at: http://themushroomcap.com

For those of you local, I don't remember the shop name, but it's directly across the street from the parking deck, lower level.

No comments: