Wednesday, September 08, 2010

LEGO mini-build

The first Tuesday of each month, the LEGO outlet at Discover Mills hosts a mini-build. Each month is themed and kids can build the mini-model. Lines form early, build starts at about 5p until supplies run out. We got there at about 6p and were pretty ok with the wait.

Mummy out of LEGO with my daughter beside for size comparison

For my son, I have to show Vader

My kids putting together the mini-model for the month

The finished models posed so you can see front and back view. They stand probably 2-3 inches tall and took maybe 10 minutes to put together. Less if you didn't wait for the guy doing the directing on the build.

2 comments:

Weight Watcher Wannabe said...

fantastic.. I had no clue they did that.. Hubby will love this.. LOL

letti said...

that's super cool. *making mental notes for activities with jaxon in a few years' time :P*