Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Purex 3-in-1 Sheets

I decided to give these a whirl. Given my children's propensity for leaving clothes everywhere, I've given up trying to keep up with what is clean and what is dirty. As a result, my kids have to at the minimum sort it for me and bring it down stairs so that I can wash it. This doesn't happen very often (or very well), so I've simplified it again for myself. I've taught them how to separate whites from colors (and to be cautious of reds). Now I've gotten the Purex sheets. They can load their laundry into the wash, add a sheet and go. It goes from washer to dryer, so nothing more for my kids to remember other than to hit 'start' before they leave. Now, if only I can get them to put them AWAY when they're done..

I like Purex as well as my son and my husband tend to be sensitive to a lot of other cleaners. Purex is one of the few we can use without a reaction. So, simplicity for my kids, maybe some laundry relief for me. I like this idea.

No comments: