Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stone Mountain

Well, we didn't make it to the indoor climbing place Friday. Instead, since the chance of rain had gone down, I gave the kids the option of going to the Zoo or out to Stone Mountain. They chose Stone Mountain. We all did Sky Hike first, which is a good thing as by the time we got to the front of the line, the line itself had grown considerably longer. The kids then ran around the smaller ropes course and tried the climbing wall.

I didn't catch my youngest nephew or my daughter doing the wall, just those two. Anyway, after that we had lunch at Miss Katie's there at Crossroads. Good, but expensive. The kids ended up bringing majority of their lunches home for dinner. We also spent at least an hour at the Barn before retrying the rocks. It was about that point that it started raining briefly too. I took that as a sign to come home for the day.

This afternoon is the Brave's game vs. the Mets.

No comments: