Thursday, June 25, 2009

Reorg Day 3

At the end of day 2.5 I was actually finished with as much as I can do. The room needs a new coat of paint, the walls show the wear of having been a play room for the last 10 years. So, the next step will be to figure out what color and the next opportunity I get I will be painting it. From there the room will change functions to an "entertainment" room. We'll move the big TV from the den to this room as well as the futon. The videos have already moved. Notably missing from the room is the twin set of black shelves on the opposite wall. That's been 'recycled' to the hall closet. It now holds the multitude of board games that we own. That closet and one other need to get lights, so at some point I guess I'll have to call the electrician and see how much THAT will cost. It can wait a bit, though.

The Lego table will, for the time anyway, remain in this room. There's just no room for it or my daughter's drum set anywhere else.

No comments: