This morning I meet up with my cub scout den to hike at Stone Mountain. I can't say I'm eager to go. Tomorrow we have a den meeting at the church to make up for the one missed last weekend. Can someone say STOP? Next week isn't going to be much better. I'm just waiting on the other shoe to fall on SOMETHING.
Whether it's me getting sick (I'm not allowed), kids getting sick, us being told we can't test for Choi (explain later), or something else. I'm just waiting..