Thursday, February 05, 2009

Choi Kwang Do

My kids have been on the demo team at our dojang for a year now and have loved it. They found out Monday that the instructor in charge of the team is retiring (or at least taking a furlough) from Choi. So, the demo team will perform one last time on Feb. 13th and then it'll be over. My kids aren't too happy about it, but there's not much you can do. The other instructors aren't willing (or don't have the time) to take on the extra responsibility. The kids on the team, though, are hoping it's just a furlough and they'll see their instructor again soon.

1 comment:

Lone Butterfly said...

That's horrid! I know how much you've talked about how the kids love this - I can't imagine them not being able to go. I hope it's temporary also!

(BTW - is your daughter going to the Thinking Day celebration on Feb 20th? She's welcome to come as a guest with our Troop, if she'd like.)