Friday, January 02, 2009

My Christmas

I actually had two Christmas celebrations this year. The first, we drove down to Florida to visit with my parents and my sister and her family. It was a blast to be able to have us all together for the holidays. It didn't last long enough. Here are some of my shots that I enjoyed taking. I haven't seen hubby's shots yet. Unfortunately, in the excitement of it all, I didn't really get any good people shots with Christmas gifts et al.

A great sight to see, approx. 2 miles from my parents' condo..

The otter that has taken up residence in the lake/pond across from my parents' condo..

A bird common to the area..

My son caught his first fish.. all the times we've been fishing, his sister has caught fish but he hasn't. He finally caught up.

Post a Comment