Friday, January 02, 2009

My Christmas

I actually had two Christmas celebrations this year. The first, we drove down to Florida to visit with my parents and my sister and her family. It was a blast to be able to have us all together for the holidays. It didn't last long enough. Here are some of my shots that I enjoyed taking. I haven't seen hubby's shots yet. Unfortunately, in the excitement of it all, I didn't really get any good people shots with Christmas gifts et al.

A great sight to see, approx. 2 miles from my parents' condo..

The otter that has taken up residence in the lake/pond across from my parents' condo..

A bird common to the area..

My son caught his first fish.. all the times we've been fishing, his sister has caught fish but he hasn't. He finally caught up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The bird common in your folks' area is an American Anhinga. They are diving waterfowl and eat fish.

They are regulars at my parents' lake in Augusta. We have dubbed them "the monsters" because when they swim, only their heads stick up, so they look like mini Loch Ness Monsters. :)

Bobbi