Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A Bloggy friend..

so I'm a little slow. I've had this random person post comments to my blog before, but when I clicked on their name, the profile was blank. Of course, that's as far as I took it until tonight. I can't say what caused me to go further, or why my brain didn't click on this before.. but anyway, I found the Lone Butterfly's bloggy. I won't give her name, since she doesn't, but I did want to give her a big shout out. I linked to her blog on my bar, so you can go give her a visit when you want. :)

1 comment:

Lone Butterfly said...

WooHoo! The random secret commenter has been revealed!

I didn't even think about it, since I just figured my name would have appeared on the Pack site. I should try and use my brain more.

I'll pretend it's just cause it's summer. :D