Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mom on strike

I'm fighting a losing battle. I don't even know if it's the 'good fight'. Even when I'm tired, I'm the only one fighting it. Hubby says I should stand over children to make them clean their rooms. If I do that, then I know even less will get done. Of course, he has a lot of room to speak. From his example, I should stand over him until he gets his room clean. He complains that his computer is constantly crashing. We go buy him lots of expensive pieces so that he can put together a newer, better computer. He can't put it together because he can't find the power cable to some part that's lost in his room. Of course, in his eyes, I must have moved it 'cause don't you know I actually clean every once in a while trying to keep it in control. But I'm losing the battle. It's taking over. It's all I can do to keep the "main" living areas clean.. I need a dump truck and lots of HUGE garbage bags.. but I'm not sure I can take the consequences.. What battle do I speak of..?

Husband's side of the office

Daughter's bedroom

Son's bedroom

Kid's playroom

No comments: