Thursday, July 19, 2007

All over the place..

I've been kinda busy this week, so I haven't had time to compose a detailed or big blog entry. In fact, I head to Florida (again) sunday, so I'll have yet another week with little or nothing to say. This time, though, we're headed to the beach.. St. George's Island to be exact. I'm looking forward to "quiet" down time (what little there actually is with kids).

As to what I'm up to, catching up on all the things hubby didn't do before meeting us at WDW, showing my parent's home to potential renters (and finding someone that actually wants to BUY it in the process), getting my car fixed (actually, that's tomorrow's job, but still) and doing all the make-up classes for Choi that we missed while at Disney as well as the classes we need to attend.

So, I'm busy busy with little to report. I hope everyone else is having a reasonable week.

No comments: