Saturday, February 03, 2007

Scout Weekend

It's a scout weekend. My hubby is taking my daughter and her friend to a Daisy thing out at the Imagine-It Museum in Atlanta today. I get to take my son to a Sonic and sell their community cards for the Cub Scout Pack. I think my hubby is in for an adventure, for certain.

Sunday is a leader meeting for the Cub Scouts followed by a den meeting for the boys. If all goes well (HA!) my boys will have earned everything for their Wolf Badges. I somehow doubt it'll all go that well.

The lady I mentioned earlier with the baby finally had it Friday morning at 2a. I doubt her son has had much opportunity to finish his homework. I also have another mom, who for whatever reason, doesn't do what you'd think she would. I had to give her son his list of homework for Cub Scouts at school (he missed two den meetings and a pack meeting). So we'll see if he's done any of that.

Push comes to shove, we've a meeting on Feb. 18th that I hadn't planned on having, but may anyway to give those two a chance to catch up.

1 comment:

DD said...

I'm with you, I'd choose Sonic cards over Girl Scouting even any day. Whew, it sounds tiring. I'm cracking up that you say the lady had her baby, and then the next paragraph you say 'when push comes to shove'...lol just interesting timing of the wording! :) I hope you are having a good weekend, well it's over now idn't it.