Monday, February 12, 2007

Parental Efficiency

Is not appreciated by the children. After plugging in my iPod and setting to work, I've gotten two bathrooms and the children's playroom clean. I've also discovered a pile of hiding clean clothes in my son's bedroom. When my children get home, I doubt they'll notice exactly what's missing, but the end result is one garbage bag of toys gone and another of trash. I've also dumped the hall stash of candy that's been sitting out since Halloween. It looks good. Nice, clean and mostly organized. I somehow doubt my children will appreciate it, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK! Keep up the hard work.
A few years ago I joined Fly Lady just for the sole purpose of helping me organize. It has helped a bundle.
Good job...now put your feet up.