Friday, February 23, 2007

Odd side stuff..

My son has had a problem for a couple of months with waking up and feeling nauseated. Based on some of the symptoms we thought it was allergies, causing congestion, dropping into his stomach, causing more problems. Well, today I finally did something and took him to the doctor. I figured since the claritin wasn't helping, maybe they'd switch him to something else.

Turns out he may have a problem with reflux, but in the interim has the start of strep throat. So, he's switched to zyrtec and is on antibiotics for now. In two weeks we go back and reevaluate the potential for reflux. Oi.

1 comment:

Voegtli said...

Hello. On Feb 4, I posted "This is a mans world".......on my blog where I hail all the women and mother of this world. I "fell" on your blog this morning. I like it very much and have added it on my blog. You will see it in my category "These are my favorite blogs" with the title "A mom's views". Have a nice day. Peter