Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Comcast vs. AT-T

So AT&T is offering a great package deal for $108/month. It's DSL, Local and Long Distance, and Direct TV. Compared to what I'm currently paying for Cable and DSL, that's a great deal. So, I go to check the Comcast web site to see what they offer.. they HAVE a bundle package, but not in my area. That doesn't bode well for me to keep them around.

I have to admit that my cable reception at times (esp. if I use my digital receiver) can stink, but I'm really unsure about adding a satellite and worrying about the weather.

I already have AT&T for long distance (Bellsouth for local, but it's AT&T now anyway).

I have Mindspring (Earthlink) for DSL, but they "rent" it from Bellsouth. I don't care for DSL, though, because with call waiting our DSL service drops. Weird, I know, but we haven't been able to find out why. It would be nice to get the network connection from something other than our phone line.

So what do you think?

No comments: