Saturday, November 25, 2006

McDonalds

Some of the McDonalds restaurants in my area are undergoing "improvements" and renovations. They're trying to look more upscale and still be a fast food restaurant. I kind of like the changes, but not all together. Anyway, I visited one over on Indian Trail (near 85) and found they'd even changed the theme of the play area. It's now all an under-the-sea theme. With lights that are blue and hang down, they blend with the wall paintings. The play area (picture doesn't show it as well) also has fish on it, dolphins above it, and looks kind of like a submarine. Pictures were taken with my phone, so I apologize for the resolution.

2 comments:

DD said...

We've been there too! Isn't it incredible? They told me that they are going to be adding an aquarium. I looked up the Mural artist and added his link to my website because his art is just gorgeous! His site is http://www.muraldecor.com

Emma said...

Eww. Hate McDonalds.