Monday, November 27, 2006

Cyber Monday

Apparently not only do we have Black Friday, we now have cyber Monday. A day where you can get those after Thanksgiving deals online instead of in the store. Of course, most of you would already have known that you could get majority of the BF deals online to begin with. No lines, no cold, sleep in, etc. You just don't get the doorbusters. Now, if you REALLY want the doorbusters, then I guess no sleep for you on Thanksgiving.

I haven't really looked at the cyber Monday deals yet, though I'm sure there are some good ones. I took advantage of some of the BF deals that were going on instead. Got a 500G hard drive for $140 (won't say where at this point as the deal is gone as far as I know).

I've found that Wal-Mart, Staples, CompUSA and Amazon are having online deals today. It might even be worth your effort to check them out.

No comments: