Friday, August 25, 2006

School

Well, my kids have finished their first two weeks of school. Both of them love their teachers (which is a good thing). We have curriculum night next week, both of them really want to go. Their only complaint has been a boy on the bus who likes to kick their seat. That'll settle soon enough.

In the meantime, I find us more busy this year than last. Both kids (and myself) are now taking Choi Kwang Do classes, my daughter is still doing her gymnastics. My son has joined Cub Scouts (I'm assistant den leader) and my daughter wants to be a Daisy. They're both still doing SCORE, though that may get dropped by the end of September. Lack of time and finances for it.

I'd help out with the PTA, but what they need is a new president or treasurer. I'm not that good with the money, so that's a no-go. With everything else going on, I don't think I'd be able to do the president job justice. I guess I'll just answer the 'help' call when it goes out and be happy as a substitute teacher in their school.

No comments: